Down Payment Assistance for New Home
As a first-time homebuyer in Minnesota or Wisconsin, you may be eligible for down payment assistance. We have helped countless first-time buyers receive assistance from several local programs, by partnering with our trusted mortgage professionals.
Buying your first home is a big decision. Many of our associates specialize in working with first-time buyers and will guide you through the entire process. For more information on the process and how to qualify, please contact us.
To be Eligible for Assistance You Must:
- Be a first-time home buyer (or have not owned a home in three years).
- Be credit qualified.
- Meet program requirements for income and home costs limits.
- Qualify for an FHA, FHA Streamlined 203K, RD, VA, Conventional Fannie Mae HFA PreferredTM, or Conventional Fannie Mae HFA Preferred Risk SharingTM loan.
Assistance is Available From:
- State of Minnesota
- Several Minnesota Counties
- Several Minnesota Cities
- Specific Neighborhoods within Minnesota Cities
- Non-profit Organizations
- No Interest Loans
- Reduced Interest Fixed Loans
- Down Payment Grants