Selling Your Home
An acceptable offer depends on many different things:
- Is the proposed offer near the asking price?
- The timeframe of the seller—does the seller have another house payment? Insurance?
- Does the owner have enough time to wait for the agent to bring them more potential buyers?
- What if the home is listed and never receives a single offer?
- What if several offers are received at the same time?
When potential buyers are searching for a home, they can respond in three different ways to the seller:
- This home is not what we were looking for. We are not interested in the property.
- We are interested in the home and we will purchase the property on the buyer's terms per the real estate agreement.
- We are interested in the home, but here is our counter-offer for the property.
This negotiating process can at times seem very complicated. However, if you are equipped with the right RE/MAX Professionals agent, all of this can be made hassle-free. During the negotiating process of the sale of a home, the seller can react in one of three different ways:
- Accept the buyer's proposed offer.
- Decline the buyer's offer.
- Make a new counter-offer.
Are you ready to sell your Twin Cities or Western Wisconsin home? Let RE/MAX Professionals lead the way—contact us to get started today.